Financial Planning and Investment Management designed around you.
We provide financial planning services and investment management for individuals, couples, and families.
We’ve designed our services to be both modular and efficient. Whether you’re looking to invest, make a retirement plan, get a financial second opinion, or obtain a comprehensive financial plan we think our platform is accommodating.
Comprehensive Financial Planning
We follow a three-step process to create a comprehensive financial plan that allows us to align your financial goals with your values.
1. First, we will determine what money means to you and how it fits into your life. Then we will organize your finances so you have a clear picture of where you currently stand.
2. Next, we will dial in your financial goals. What are your short, medium, and long-term goals? What are your dreams? How long do you plan to work? Our goal is to produce tangible goals that we can work to achieve.
3. Finally, we will create actionable steps to get you on a path towards financial independence and living the life you want to live.
This process can come in the form of a one-time financial plan where you follow the steps and recommendations yourself, or through ongoing financial planning with our help.
For the One-Time Financial Plan, we charge $1,500. Half paid up-front, half paid on plan completion.
For Ongoing Financial Planning, we charge an initial planning fee of $1,000, and then an ongoing monthly fee of $125.
Quick Start Plan
Many people that contact us have a few urgent financial questions and would like an independent review. The Quick Start Plan is our answer to this. Together we will tackle 2-3 of your most pressing needs in one, 90-minute session. We will follow up with actionable recommendations for you within 24 hours of our meeting. If you decide that you want to become a Comprehensive Planning client, you can apply the Quick Start Plan fee towards the initial planning fee.
Sample engagements include:
- How should I allocate my investments?
- Am I investing properly?
- What are my costs of Life Insurance and what will they be in the future?
- How do I retire early?
- Should I rent or buy a home?
- How to balance debt and savings?
- How should I tackle my student debt?
We work with you to create a portfolio that reflects your risk profile and goals. This includes additional money outside of your employer plans as well as assistance with rollovers.
1.25-2% Assets Under Management